On February 11th, 2020, The Office of the Superintendent ~ Catholic School Support Services held a meeting to share information and update parents on progress regarding Bay Ridge Catholic. Representatives from the Boards of Members, Boards of Directors, and the Office of the Superintendent ~ Catholic School Support Services were present.
We would like to extend a sincere thank you to those who were able to join us for this parent meeting. It was a pleasure to spend time with so many of you and to share an update on the progress of Bay Ridge Catholic Academy.
At the meeting, each working team shared their accomplishments, activities in process and plans for their future goals. The presentation that was shared at the meeting is below. (Click on a slide below to view the presentation.)
We left the meeting feeling even more hopeful for the incredible work being done and for the incredible parent community supporting these efforts. “We give thanks to God always for all of you, constantly mentioning you in our prayers” (1Thes: 1-2).
Additional communications will be shared following the Mid-Winter recess regarding many of the topics discussed and questions asked. We hope you and your children have a restful, peaceful and enjoyable Mid-Winter recess.
In gratitude, The Office of the Superintendent ~ Catholic School Support Service
- Most Rev. Bishop James Massa, Vicar for Education
- Thomas Chadzutko, Ed.D., Superintendent of Schools ~ Catholic School Support Services
- Maria Viesta, Assistant Superintendent for Academy Governance
- Roxanna Elder, District Superintendent – Brooklyn
- Elizabeth Frangella, Ed.D., Associate Superintendent for Curriculum and Supervision
- Joan McMaster, Associate Superintendent for Principal and Teacher Personnel
- Ted Havelka, Director of Enrollment Management